www.cellularitalia.com

F O R U M    Segui CellularItalia su Twitter Segui CellularItalia su Facebook 
Ciao! Log in Crea un nuovo profilo

Avanzata

e606 simlocked?

Inviato da Patrick 
e606 simlocked?
13.07.2003 - 22:22
At first, I want to apologize that I write in English, but I am from Germany and my Italian is not good enough to express my question. ;)
I am planning a trip to Rome in the end of July. Here, I’d like to buy a e606 with a rechargeable sim-card (ricaricabili how you call it in Italy ;) ).
Now my question: Are these phones simlocked or can I use every other simcard in it?
Are there other cheep possibilities to buy an e606?

Thanks a lot.
Patrick

Re: e606 simlocked?
13.07.2003 - 23:37
no they aren't sim locked

14.07.2003 - 10:04
Hi patrick,

actually the Nec e-606 videoterminal is not sim locked, so that you're able to use any sim card available. But, you must know that:

- the e-606 is not a gprs phone, so if you want to use a 3G, or advanced, service like the the videocall or the videomessage, it is possible only under a 3G network,

- the e-606 videophone is distributed exclusively from the Tre shop network or from Tre authorized resellers,

- Tre during this month had launched several special offers, but these are reserved only for Italian citizens, and then you're obliged, buying the vidophone, to subscribe a plan or a rechargeable card.

Byee

----------
A.P.

14.07.2003 - 13:51
Great, thaks for your answers.
There is no problem to visit a Tre shop, because i will travel to Rome in the end of July (yes, I know, it will be very, very hot... ;) ).
Also, I know, that I have to buy a ricaricabili or subscribe a plan - it would be really nice to test 3G with the rechargeable card! :)
But could you give me just a short information, how must such a phone will coast?

Best regards.
Patrick

gb
14.07.2003 - 19:38
hi Patrick!
At the moment TRE is offering NEC 606 videophone and a rechargeable sim card (30euro included) at 395.oo euro if you give back to the dealer one your old gsm mobile phone (non working at all, too!) with its own charger.

I don't really know if this offer can be applied to you, a foreign person...
Anyway, if you've got an old gsm with charger, why don't you try to join this offer?!

bye!

15.07.2003 - 08:52
don't forget that you'll need a sim card to do the mobile number portability at 3.
I HATE 3!!!

gb
15.07.2003 - 09:03
actually, cicciero, the offer I mentioned doesn't need any simcard to do any mobile number portability!

15.07.2003 - 10:55
what?? Are you sure??
I've spend 395 (? I don't know if I wrote right =)) and I've given their a mobile phone (with battery and charger) and a sim card (vodafone omnitel) for the mobile number portability at 3!!
check it

gb
15.07.2003 - 11:00
well, but you bought 2 videophones and 2 sim at this price, didn't you?

you're telling about the all-new offer started at 7th of july, i think...

by the way, I don't think Patrick've got any italian sim card, at all... so he couldn't join this kind of offer! ;-)

15.07.2003 - 11:16
yes!! but patrick could buy an italian sim card and then do the MNP!!

Spiacente, solo gli utenti registrati possono intervenire. Cosa aspetti a registrarti?

Clicca qui per collegarti

Pubblicita'

Pubblicita'

CellularItalia © 1999-2022 - P.IVA 01168620993 - Tutti i diritti riservati